About the Coaching Program –
what will I get?
Founded and run by Sharon Castle, Internationally known speaker and Lifestyle and Wellness Coach with over 45 000 hours of coaching experience and a wealth of industry knowledge, the Mindfit Coaching Academy is not your regular coaching program. The foundation of the program is based on the 3 Principles.
These three principles as articulated by Sydney Banks, are the Universal Mind, Thought and Consciousness; which are all described in more detail in the course. The Universal Mind (or just Mind) is described as a life force which Banks believed is the pure essence of everything in the universe including people.
This course is 100% online which means you can join from wherever you are in the world and connect with like minded heart centrered individuals from across the globe!
The course intake is limited, so that it’s a small group and everyone feels individually supported and enjoys the intimacy of a small group.
If you feel compelled to step up, empower yourself, to become Mindfit & heart-centred, and guide those around you away from struggle and towards freedom then Mindfit Coaching Academy is for YOU.
6 month program
• Distilled from 38 years of experience in personal development and 12 years coaching full time.
2x3 day coaching intensives
• 36 hours of live online coaching in a group setting.
16x online lessons
• Grow at your natural pace with all lessons recorded and available to watch 24/7.
One on one guidance
• 3x private mentoring/coaching sessions with a qualified coach.
• Grow in confidence.
• Stay on track
Support calls with sharon
• 3 x private coaching/mentoring sessions.
• Personal support.
• Deepen your understanding.
As a coach with 45,000 hours of coaching experience, I know what it takes to create a solid practice of engaged clients who can’t wait to get to their next coaching session. My focus is to get you to the place where you’re showing up fully for each client & connecting deeply to your inner wisdom to help them.
It’s for this reason that you will be personally coached/mentored through the process of starting your own practice, should you decide to pursue coaching as a career.
You will receive three coaching/mentoring sessions to fine tune your understanding and develop the confidence to be the change you wish to see in the world. In these sessions we’ll get together on zoom to take a look at your own personal grounding and understanding. Every client is impacted by your current level of understanding and all coaching conversations should lead the client deeper into their own wisdom and understanding. All calls with me will take place between 10h00 and 16h00, South African time.
Each participant will be required to fulfill 20 sessions of practical coaching time, of this, you will be required to submit three recorded practice client sessions for review. A qualified coach will use the submissions to help you develop your skill by helping you recognize where you might be able to help your client more fully. These are important so that you grow in confidence for the ‘real’ coaching after you complete the program and go out on your own.
Working so closely together for 6 months means you get to see behind the scenes of how a successful coaching business operates and how the Principles-based understanding influences how a coaching practice grows in a very real and practical way.
Once you’ve completed the programme, you will be a certified Mindfit Coach who is able to go out start coaching immediately! We’ll also shout out about you to our community and contacts, through our newsletter and Social Media platforms.
This is your opportunity to let the world know what you do and will give you a massive start in the right direction; a great way to get your business going so that you begin to enjoy the fruits of your efforts.
To register your interest for our 2022 course intake, CLICK HERE, For any additional information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DM Sharon for cost of investment.
For those who would like to know more about the Mindfit Coaching Academy and may have questions, join our Telegram Channel, where the link to the zoom call will be posted on Wednesday 21 April at 7pm Central African Time.
“I have had the incredible privilege to be coached by Sharon Castle. It has been the most amazing journey of personal growth and expansion, leading to me, becoming more ME!
When I started with Sharon I didn’t really know what I wanted to do, except that I wanted to live my life to the full and become the person I was born to be. Today I am proud to say that Sharon has helped me find my purpose and step into it with bold courage! I have clarity around who I am, who I want to be and how I want to serve. Her coaching has fast tracked my personal development as well as my professional success.
She introduced me to new concepts, helped me reframe my thinking, and allowed me to walk away with a sense of self confidence that I only ever dreamed of. Her gentle and intuitive way of coaching was incredibly effective and was a breath of fresh air. She is highly skilled and knowledgeable. Her approach is one filled with integrity, honesty and sincerity. I would recommend her 1000x over!! I can’t wait for my next session!”
“My experience coaching with Sharon has been profound. It really opened up a new realm of awareness into my life.
Before coaching I was living a very stressed and anxious version of myself. I was always on the go doing what I thought was right but feeling unfulfilled and drained. It was through the coaching process, session by session, that things started to reveal themselves.
I gained awareness of the role and impact my thoughts were having in my life. How they generate feelings and how those feelings were driving me to a very unhealthy place.
My greatest change has been on becoming a much calmer and more grounded person. It all comes from within.
Looking forward to keeping growing my awareness to benefit all people around me.
I’m forever grateful for this experience. Thanks, Sharon!”
It gives me great pleasure to write about my life changes and experiences after meeting Sharon Castle in 2013.
From my first meeting, Sharon changed the way I see myself, my job, my goals and my family. She helped me to reach new heights in my career and to finally succeed at long-standing personal goals. I’ve achieved challenging career objectives, improved personal and professional relationships, and found greater balance in my life.
Entering into life and business coaching with Sharon Castle is an opportunity I would recommend to anyone who truly wants to make a positive change both in how they view themselves and others, and how they manage and enjoy their life. Sharon has an unfailing commitment to see your strength and ability where you may see weakness and inability. Her straightforward, respectful, nurturing and intelligent manner helps you to identify with your true essence as a capable, loving, intelligent individual and to see the same in others.
I am a more confident and fulfilled individual today because of Sharon’s coaching.
Sharon’s coaching has been life changing. My team have such a hunger for her energy and wisdom.
Sharon has been pivotal in transforming the attitudes and self-belief within my team. Targets that they set for themselves (and which they had never achieved before) have been exceeded. They have implemented their new ways of thinking in their personal lives and this has had a tremendous positive effect on their families too.
In short, if you think of softer, life skills coaching as insignificant, I can tell you that the impact this training has had on my staff and my business has had a far greater reach than corporate sales or marketing training my staff have attended. It has become a personal journey for them to become more successful and happy, which has had a direct impact on productivity, strategic thinking and results. Align their personal growth and development with your company vision and goals and you will have a winning strategy!
If you care about your staff, their wellbeing and their success within your business, I strongly recommend Sharon Castle to help you and your team reach new heights on personal and professional levels.
Who should apply?
- You’ve seen the suffering, anxiety and fear that people are facing and you have a deep desire to help
- You’ve had some challenging life experiences, and come through it and now you have a story to tell and a heart to serve
- You’re someone who is often asked for advice and support and you have a passion for helping and giving
- You’ve been touched and changed as a result of learning the Three Principles. If this is new for you, then Level 1 will give you understanding. If you would like to get started immediately and learn more about the Three Principles in advance, please mail me: email@example.com
How does it work?
- You must be prepared to clear your diary on the days of the 2 x coaching intensives and be fully present. The 16 online lessons can be completed at your own pace and in your own time.
- How much time will it take me to become confident as a Mindfit Coach?
- Each intensive is 3 days Friday till Sunday from 9 am until 4 pm. There are two coaching intensives and both must be attended.
- The 16 online lessons will need to be completed and you will need at least 20 sessions of practical coaching experience. As a bonus, you will be referred to clients and fellow coaches to practice on to complete your coaching hours.
- As a bonus, you will be referred to clients and fellow coaches to practice on to complete your coaching hours.
What happens after I’ve completed Level 2?
- Your successful completion of both levels (and in some cases some additional coaching to deepen your understanding) means you’ll have the opportunity of being listed on the Mindfit website.
- If you have your own website, and you stay in the 3 P’s conversation and remain a member of the Mindfit Family, you will be able to use the Mindfit branding on your communication and marketing material, with permission, for a limited time.
What if I've already trained as a Coach?
- That’s wonderful! I welcome all coaches!
- Mindfit Coaching is not your regular coaching program. The foundation of the program is based on the 3 Principles. If you want to broaden your understanding of the 3 P’s and become a transformational coach under the Mindfit banner, you will be required to complete both Level 1 and Level 2. Additional coaching may broaden and deepen your understanding. (Please enquire with me directly firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Watch this video to understand more about the 3 principles and why it’s such a powerful understanding in the world of coaching today.
What it means to be a Mindfit Coach - kind, caring & ethical.
- I’d like to think that the people I personally select to participate in this first foundational program of Mindfit, will be the right people. Your intention should be to operate in an ethical manner, and if you’re successfully accepted onto the program you’ll be sent a contract that explains how our relationship will work. My intention is to ensure that there is clarity and understanding every step of the way.
What's the plan after I complete the training?
Go coach! There are people that need you.
This work is important, and if you want to become a confident and prosperous coach, it requires commitment to yourself first. If you’re willing to put in the time and energy and you’ve cultivated a service mentality, you will enjoy the fruits of this powerful and fulfilling career.
I still have questions
- No problem, email me email@example.com